+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GoPro Hero 2

Question GoPro Hero 2

Hello everyone,
    I am new to the forums and will be attending my first track day @ NOLA Motorsports on March 17th. I had a question about placement of an GoPro Hero 2. Do the inspection techs inspect the location of the 3M double sided for mounting the cameras? Does anyone have any suggestions on where I should stick it. I will be riding a 2009 Yamaha R1, thanks in advance...See ya Saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by gump1975 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I am new to the forums and will be attending my first track day @ NOLA Motorsports on March 17th. I had a question about placement of an GoPro Hero 2. Do the inspection techs inspect the location of the 3M double sided for mounting the cameras? Does anyone have any suggestions on where I should stick it. I will be riding a 2009 Yamaha R1, thanks in advance...See ya Saturday!

Gump1975,

First, welcome aboard, you're going to love our new track. The simplest way to say it is the track (2.75) is fun, fast and safe.

Secondly, for NOLA inspections, GP Pros can be place anywhere on your bike (within reason) as long as it does not obstruct rider's vision. I recommend using the heavy duty velcro strips and then sucure the mount with duct tape. The idea is to ensure it does not fall and become an obstacle for another rider on the track.

NESBA is running this weekend but I'm sure as long as your camera is secured I don't tink you're have a problem.

See ya Saturday,

Ron Rink

+ Reply to Thread