+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Kart Racing: Schedule, Questions & Answers

All this Dairy Queen talk is making me hungry for a banana split or grape slush. I guess I go & use my sponsorship card & get me & the family some sweet cold goodies. Thanks to DQ! Anthony gonna have to pull some tight strings for me to race Texas against any class for me to drive my DD2. I have nothing else to drive. Miles bought my Extreme PRD TAG to race & practice with. I could use Rocky's but I hate borrowing someones machine cause it costs more if I damage it. Plus Rocky set it up to crash & wreck all the NOLA Rotax class TAGs. Lol. You know what PRD stands for right? Predator Rotax Destroyer! Lol. No, just being my dumb self. I own 2 Rotax engines. Quality all the way. And after Shelton ports & bores & restrokes my engine it'll fly even more but don't tell anybody cause it's supposed to be stock sealed & I don't need more DQ sponsorships!
    Ricky Bobby #364 If ya ain't 1st ya last. Shake N Bake!

Ricky, I'll mount you Leopard on one of your Corsa chassis next Saturday if you don't have another chassis to mount it on. They are not gonna let you run the DD2... Or just run Rocky's kart...at least it has a better chance of staying in one piece...

My sponsor Hasse/Corsa shipped me a brand new CH 17 TAG chassis. It's the Ferrari chassis of karting. World Finals Quality. Only problem, it was shipped from Italy last week. It's cutting it close. The Iame Leopard is purring & prowling around my office now waiting to pounce on some poor unexpected victim! Hahaha lol lol. I can't wait. It's so strong when gearing is dead on. Thanks Troy & Virginia, I'm gonna add a TVS racing sticker on it for moral support. Y'all are my Robopong Racers I admire.

Hi there guys im thinking about getting into this hobby. What is the best adult kart for a newbee without having to spend thousands of dollers? And motor. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by doubletap View Post
    Hi there guys im thinking about getting into this hobby. What is the best adult kart for a newbee without having to spend thousands of dollers? And motor. Thanks
    Here's a link with approximate $$$$ for each class. Scroll to somewhere close to the bottom and look at each class and theirs an estimate and maintenance $ figure for every class. Come join us even if it's to watch and learn and to ask questions or even help out! You will love this sport! It's a kick in the britches!!!!

http://www.nolamotor.com/kart-racing

.......................bobby

doubletap - Do not let those numbers scare you away - those numbers represent the higher end of the spectrum for a new kart setup. If your a new guy and just getting your foot in the door, you can easily find used setups ready to hit the track for fractions of what you'd pay new. Get something in a very moderate range, try it out and if you like it - keep working away at practice and learning. In time, you'll know when you've progressed enough to obtain better/faster equipment. I've seen very nice shifters for less than 3K and TAG's for 2K. Do some looking around, watch a few karts on eBay to get a good idea as to selling prices. Start smaller and work your way up.

Come join us even if it's to watch and learn and to ask questions or even help out! You will love this sport! It's a kick in the britches!!!!
    Right on the money!
    TVS Motorsport - "We may not be the fastest on the track...
    but we're having the most fun!"

I have a 2011 PRD Fireball 125cc TAG complete engine & accessories for $1000.00 it's fast with 28.5 horsepower 337-322-2979 Ricky

We have 7 TAG race guys with TAG karts now. Enough to have our own race class. I have a Iame Leopard & other guys have PRDs & a Sonic

Default Track Configuration for Saturday the 24th?

I have looked for the track configuration, and STILL have not seen it posted. Can someone tell me where that might be?-Thanks Dallas 32D

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas J Lassalle View Post
    I have looked for the track configuration, and STILL have not seen it posted. Can someone tell me where that might be?-Thanks Dallas 32D
    Here you go Dallas, it's clockwise
    http://www.nolamotor.com/forum/showt...=6171#post6171

+ Reply to Thread