+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's the deal with the drag strip?

Default What's the deal with the drag strip?

Are there plans to make a 2 lane functional drag strip? It would be nice to have something like this as I plan on bringing my drag car to my garage. It would also be nice to not have to only have NPR as a some what decent drag strip around here.

I have not began to build me a road race car and I am going to try the Go-Kart racing. Drag racing is the nearest to my heart though and NPR has about become a joke.

Sorry for posting this in "Cars" I did not realize which Sub-Forum I was in. Please feel free to move it to Discussions..

We will have a single lane 1/4 mile strip with a tree and timing system for test and tune. We have not ruled out a 2 lane drag strip that will be looked at in phase 3 of our project planning. Let is know if we can be of any help as you are looking into karting.

I am already in line to get a kart built by you all. I have been in contact with Wes about it. Me and a buddy also have Bldg #1 Garage #6 rented. Right across from the kart track.

Hey lookee here...

Hook it up, let's go
    NPR is a joke, we just rent it every couple months and NEVER have issues that way. Most of the guys I hang with are just tuning or bragging anyway.
    "Better to keep your mouth shut and look stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt..."
    09 ZR1 822RWHP 4L65e automatic all owner-built
    !!someone tried to log in as me from ip address 188.143.232.144!!

Installed yet?
    How fast can you shift in heels?

Drag strip is here. We will begin some drag strip days in the Spring -- if you are on our mailing list you will hear about it first:

http://www.nolamotor.com/e-newsletter/

Wes

Wooohoooo. I am on the e news letter list - got one today. The sooner I know the dates, the sooner I can tell my buddies who drag race!
    How fast can you shift in heels?

+ Reply to Thread